Friday, September 30, 2011

Homemade Kettle Corn in the MICROWAVE

I LOVE KETTLE CORN!!! I really dont like Kettle corn from the store but if you get it at a fair with the large cooking barrels its AMAZING. Not to toot my own horn BUT this is AMAZING. Sorry for the lack of photos but it looks just like the basic popcorn I did here just a few small changes to the ingredients.

What you need:


1/3 cup un-popped white or yellow popcorn
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp sugar
1 brown lunch sack
salt to taste (I like popcorn salt}

What I did:

  • mix popcorn, oil and sugar in small bowl
  • pour into brown lunch sack
  • fold top 3 times
  • put into microwave sitting up for around 2:30 DONT OVER COOK stop when there is no more then 2 seconds between pops. 
  • carefully pour into large bowl. {the kernels will be hot}
  • add salt to taste
  • mix and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment