Monday, September 5, 2011

frugal finds

SO I have just started checking out the “dint and dings” section at my local grocery store and have scored some MAJOR finds. Check it out. 

 TWO boxes of Huggies wipes normally $9.79 (I checked and they just marked up the price to $10.99 today) marked down to $4.69. I used x2 .75 cent off coupons (they double up to $1) making them $3.69 each. That saves $14.60 on this find. Oh even better I NEEDED them :) 

 Also in the same section (different day) -ALWAYS HAVE YOUR COUPONS
TWO BIG boxes size three (Josie will be someday) Huggies diapers Normally $19.99 each. They needed to make room so they marked them down to $9.99 I used 2x $1.50 coupons making them $8.49 and box. Saving $23


My two year old has had febrile seizures so we can NEVER have enough Tylenol on hand. Same section (different day) Normally $2.27 each marked down to .50 each. They dont expire until end of 2013. I nabbed 4 boxes saving $7.80 and spending $2.

1 comment: